Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Only 365 Days To Go

Welcome to my countdown! This is a blog with but a single year to live. In 365 days it gets put on ice as I move on with life. Until then it'll be a cozy place to swing through and track my daily life as I try to graduate and, after some hard work this Spring and Summer, my transition up into Calgary. So what is this about a countdown? That's a mystery for you to figure out! The question that I'm pondering is if I'll be down to 364 when I awake in the morning. The question ties back to the proposition made by many CS students that it is not the next day until after you head to bed. One hint before I hit the sack. The countdown is NOT tied to a graduation date.

2 comments:

  1. Lets see, possible count down to: world's longest pregnancy, a job you have accepted starting Jan 6, 2010, vow you have taken to never touch another computer after 1/6/10, am I getting close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to join the professional bike racing circuit

    ReplyDelete